The EHS Trading Hut on Meadow Road allotments site opens for the year on Sunday 3rd March, 10am to midday.
As usual we have available a complete range of fertilisers, composts, canes, weed and pest controls and various garden accessories to help your garden flowers and allotment crops.
Amongst our lines this year, we have a range of wool and bracken based composts from Dalefoot Composts.
These composts are certified organic by the Soil Association, and offer the following benefits:
- Natural water retention of wool fibres means up to 50% less watering.
- Wool provides a steady, slow sustained supply of nitrogen.
- High levels of natural potash from the bracken promotes flowering and fruiting, healthy growth and hearty crops…
- NO need for any additional plant food – Our range will feed for the first season and beyond.
- Made from 100% renewable resources with great environmental benefits. Peat free!
- The compost has a similar soft texture to peat and has a wide range of naturally occurring trace elements for good plant health.
Details are on the Dalefoot website. So why not give them a try? As usual we offer very competitive prices to our members.
Besides the Dalefoot range, we still offer other composts, and the usual range of fertilisers and pest control. Plus there’s a few new lines, such as our hanging baskets. And of course you can pay your 2019 member subscription when you visit the Trading Hut!